Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wednesday's Flavors

Hi Everyone!

Here's our Baker's Choice for Wednesday, December 2nd:

  • Dark Chocolate Bliss
  • Caramel Vanilla
  • Banana Gregg
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Vanilla-Vanilla
  • Honey Vanilla
  • Chocolate Whisper

I took a break earlier this afternoon and strolled through a holiday market here in town. I sooooo love markets but find it a little bit of a let down that they haven't quite caught on in Atlanta. The markets here are always so disappointingly empty (even on weekends). Do y'all not like markets? Seriously, those are the best finds anywhere. I always get the most unique pieces of jewelry and the coolest tchotchkes at neighborhood markets. Maybe it's just me, but I kinda think it's cool to meet the person who designed my earrings...

Here are some photos of our orders today. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Caroline December 2, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

i love those kinds of markets! only problem is, i'm OTP and can't really find any around here, or I don't hear about them until after they've passed :(

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP