Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Eve Flavors

Hi Everyone!

I know, I know... I've been super bad about posting our daily flavors. The last couple of days post-vacation have been a little overwhelming and I keep telling myself no one reads this little blog. No more excuses, here's what we have lined up for tomorrow, Thursday, December 31st (can you believe it's already here?):

  • Red Velvet
  • Dark Chocolate Bliss
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • PB Chocolate
  • Vanilla-Vanilla
  • Chocolate Whisper
  • Caramel Vanilla

We are seriously looking forward to being a part of a surprise tomorrow. I really do love it when our customers include us in their special moments.

Before I sign off, I want to take a moment to thank all of our customers for giving us an opportunity to do what we love. We started out baking for family and then friends and now we're getting requests from all over the country and even far away places like London, Turkey, Singapore and some other places I can't recall right this minute. It's been a year of many ups (new kitchen agreement, amazing corporate clients, new website, fun events, charitable contributions, super supplier) and a few downs (coffee shop closing, uncollected funds- what's a small biz to do, send them to collections???). All in all, it has been an extremely rewarding experience. I am thrilled about the New Year, there's so much to do and I can't wait! Have a wonderful New Year's!

0 comments:

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP