Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday's Flavors

Hi Everyone!


Today's flavors are:

  • Honey Vanilla
  • Dark Chocolate Bliss
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Vanilla-Vanilla
  • Caramel Vanilla
  • Chocolate Dream

Can you believe that December's already here? This is the last month in the year 2009 so we've got to make it count! My sister regularly sends me inspirational text messages and today's message got me thinking about the goals I had written down at the beginning of the year. I am thankful that I've been able to sign off on a few of the items on that list. However, there's still so much left to do. I'm taking advantage of this new month and making the remaining of those goals a reality. Let's do this!

0 comments:

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP