Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shoe Sale at Saks!







Okay, so this is totally not what this blog is about but I thought I'd be a good citizen and let any shoe lovers out there know that there is a rocking shoe sale going on at Saks Fifth Avenue today. I stopped by to check on some cupcakes we'd delivered earlier today. I wanted to make sure that they were happy with the delivery/service/cupcakes.
After taking care of that official business, I went about my business having noticed some big ol' red signs by the shoe racks. And what did they have? Totally awesome shoes! Within minutes, I started to play a justify game that I play in my head that involves the many reasons I have to have anything. Luckily enough, I unjustified myself out of the shoes in time to tell you about the sale.
And back to the reason for this blog. Here's what we baked for our customers today:
  • Vanilla-Vanilla
  • Caramel Vanilla
  • Banana Gregg
  • Dark Chocolate Bliss
  • Pumpkin Spice
  • Chocolate Whisper

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP