Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday's Flavors


Here's a rundown of what we are baking today:

  • Chocolate Mint
  • Vanilla-Vanilla
  • Red Velvet
  • Chocolate Dream
  • Sunny Lemon
  • Chocolate Whisper
  • Honey Vanilla

We get the most lavish mint extract from a place called Return to Eden on the corner of LaVista and Cheshire Bridge. It is this organic, alcohol-free mint flavor that has the purest scent ever. Speaking of Return to Eden, (I could write an entire post about that store) I am in awe of their baking aisle. If you're ever looking for hard to find organic ingredients, that's the place. As I was saying, the mint extract is just pure joy and I can't say too much about it. I think that's what makes our Chocolate Mint work. I'm just sayin'...

0 comments:

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP