Friday, September 26, 2008

Lenox Cupcakes Celebrates with LOLA

This is one last minute order I am so glad we took. Today, Lola Bellini Bar & Restaurant located in the Terminus building (at the corner of Peachtree and Piedmont) celebrates its first anniversary and they chose Lenox Cupcakes to provide cupcakes for the event. So, while it is a little late in the day for me, the night is still young at Lola. Go celebrate with them. I hear they created some special drinks just for tonight. That, and some Lenox Cupcakes. We delivered Coco-Nut (those are becoming quite popular), Red Velvet, Dark Chocolate Bliss, and Vanilla-Vanilla. We also put together some new flavors because they gave us the creative license to do so. Silly me, no pictures. Sorry.

Special thanks to Executive Chef Martin who was super-nice and his staff (the guy that led me to the kitchen and the guy that opened the door for me and my boxes). Congratulations to you and your team!

0 comments:

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP