Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Cupcake Bar at Swoozie's Tonight


Swoozie's is back! Yes! My favorite store for personalized invitations, paperie, and all kinds of snazzy gifts, is back and I couldn't be more excited. My friends and I mourned the loss of our favorite store's location in Brookwood and more recently sent each other "Swoozie's is back!" emails to announce the fact that they were moving to a new store in Buckhead!

Now, not only is Swoozie's back, but thanks to Sharon of Sweet Sensations for the referral, Lenox Cupcakes will be setting up a Cupcake Bar at Swoozie's grand opening at Chastain Square tonight from 6-9pm. It is hard to tell you what this means to me. First of all, I love all things Swoozie's. I would be their mascot free of charge, if they asked me. Second of all, I have been admiring Sharon's work at Sweet Sensations for a while now. To get a call from her to do this is like winning the lottery. Nothing beats this. So, my friends, I am beyond excited and with more notice, I would have gladly dyed my hair pink and orange in honor of this awesome day. Alas, I've got to be all professional about it :-)

0 comments:

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP