Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No deliveries today

Hi Everyone!

We don't have any scheduled deliveries today but I am baking nonetheless :) It's a good day to make good on offers to take cupcake samples to certain people. So, if you've ever been promised cupcake samples, today's your lucky day! I'm talking about the folks at Mansion on Peachtree, the nice people at Lenox Park Apts, and the lovely people at an apartment complex on Briarvista. Other than that, I'm excited about spending time with my little one and his grandma (my mama). We are going to the library and then it's off to the shops and then lunch at a French cafe. Have a lovely Tuesday. I'll be back later with Wednesday's flavors.

2 comments:

Pearls and PeepToes January 26, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

What?! I don't live near any of those places :-(. Have fun :-)! I'm placing my order soon, I promise! I could use some red velvet cupcakes right now!

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 5:50 PM  

Awww! Too bad:-( We'll have to do another cupcake sampling day and make sure that you get to sample some of our cupcakes!

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP