Monday, November 16, 2009

Lenox Cupcakes Now at Tilt Coffee Shop

Hi Everyone!



Starting today, our cupcakes will be at Tilt Coffee Shop. I'm so excited to tell everyone about this. One of the questions I get A LOT is "where are you located?" I can't tell you how sad it makes me to turn away folks that want to try our cupcakes. Now, we can finally tell anyone looking for a place to go and enjoy our cupcakes that we are at Tilt!

Tilt Coffee Shop is located at 274 Walker Street, Atlanta, GA 30313 in the supercool Castleberry Hill district. Have a great week! See you at Tilt?

1 comments:

The Broke Socialite November 16, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

What a remarkable partnership! Now. If I could only have a fresh batch on my doorstep each morning. LOL!

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP