Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday's Flavors

Hi Everyone:

Here's what we've baked so far today:

  • Red Velvet
  • Caramel Vanilla
  • Vanilla Vanilla
  • Chocolate/Vanilla
  • Banana Gregg
  • Strawberry Swirl

A few words about Banana Gregg - It is named after my son :-) When he was an itsy bitsy baby, his favorite thing to eat was a banana so of course when I had to come up with a name for my banana cupcake; it was only natural that I name it after him. K. Little known fact right there.
Just as an added bonus, we're topping this yummolish organic banana cupcake with a sweet cream cheese frosting and a drizzle of our buttery caramel. Right in the middle of all this goodness, we've landed a thin, crispy, salty, banana chip on top of the mound of frosting. You've got to taste it to believe it. My camera's out (a little someone threw it on the floor the other day) but I'd love to show you this creation sometime.

0 comments:

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP