Monday, July 27, 2009

New Summer Flavor


Hi Everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend! I was at the farmer's market this weekend and snagged the most BEAUTIful key limes. I was actually buying mangoes from this one guy and spotted the key limes. Anyhow, they are devine and I'm thrilled to be able to bring back "Tropical Lime". This flavor had disappeared from our menu because of the lack of decent supply in these parts. I was told by the farmer that sold them to me that they should be here through the end of August. Hurray for key limes! Our Tropical Lime cupcake is infused through and through with freshly squeezed juice and aromatic zest from these terrific key limes. The topping is a lime-tinged cream cheese frosting. Try one today!

0 comments:

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP