Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Custom Cupcakes for University of Georgia Couple

A few months ago, we had the pleasure of creating 300 custom Georgia “G” cupcakes for the wedding celebration of Rosemary and Joel. The couple are huge Georgia fans and wanted their cupcakes to reflect this. It was a personal pleasure to be part of that project because I’m a huge Georgia fan myself. We made 100 each of Red Velvet, Chocolate Whisper, and Vanilla-Vanilla for the event. All the cupcakes were topped with hand-cut fondant Georgia “G” lettering in either red or black. Georgia, red or black, that is…

We’ve finally been able to get a hold of a couple of pictures from their event which took place at the UGA stadium (Georgia fans know Sanford Stadium oh so well). I wasn’t there to see the set up myself so I’m glad that their event coordinator Jenn Thomas (of Jennnifer Thomas Designs) was kind enough to send the pictures my way. The lovely photos were taken by Jeremy Harwell, a photographer in Athens. Enjoy!


Here’s what their event coordinator, Jenn, had to say about the cupcakes after the event:

"The cupcakes were a huge hit last weekend! Everyone raved about them all evening, and I had several people ask me where they had come from- so hopefully you'll have some new customers! "

0 comments:

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP