Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday and Friday Flavors

Hi Everyone!

Aren't you glad it's almost Friday? Here are our flavors for today:
Honey Vanilla, Chocolate Dream, Dark Chocolate Bliss, Vanilla-Vanilla, Chocolate Whisper, Pumpkin Spice and Red Velvet.

That's a lot of flavors, yeah? Honey Vanilla & Pumpkin Spice are available at Apothecafe. Go get 'em!

Here's what we've got lined up for Friday:

Red Velvet, Chocolate Whisper, Vanilla-Vanilla, Strawberry Swirl and Lemon.

Okay, so I would really, really like to do another Cafe au lait. Somebody order it so I have an excuse to make it and eat one or two of them :-)

2 comments:

..... March 22, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

haven't forgotten about you - will be in touch soon for more cupcakes...

Unknown March 23, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Yikes! A comment! I seriously think I'm here by myself sometimes. Thanks, Wedding Soiree, I'm looking forward to it!

Tweets by @lenoxcupcakes

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP